Thursday, October 24, 2013

The dreams begin here.....

this is my class room
Today I want to tell you guys about my elementary school experience
I entered the school in July 1997. I was so excited, because it was my first time to know how it feels beeing in the classroom.
I never entered kindergarten. My teacher is very killer, but i like her because she is firm in teaching.
I had a lot of friend. And we always be in the same class for 6 years.
It makes me quite close with each of them.
I like Science, Sundanese Language, Math....but i hate English so BAD :D.

One thing i love about my school is that i can play with all of my friend during a rest time.
We played a lot. Hide and Seek, jump rope, and many of Indonesian traditional games such as Congklak, Sonlah, Galah, Boy-boyan, Bancakan and there still many. (I dont know the English for the games i mentioned)
It was a lot of fun being an elementary school student, i mean we're still very young, and had a lot of fun.
And I think elemntary school is an important level in education because it was the basic.
We create our dreams at that time. And the next level in education ( junior high and high school) is the place for us to take as much as we could the lesson to grab our dreams in the future.

So it was 9 years ago since i graduated from my elementary school. There're a lot of thing i couldnt forget.
Friends, the classroom, the games i played, the teacher, and somehow....i miss them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment